More commonly known as reishi, ganoderma is a hard, bitter mushroom used to promote health and longevity in traditional Chinese medicine.
Ganoderma contains nutrients can help the human body to maintain its health, or improve its level of health if there are problems.
Ganoderma is aimed to work on body but not on the disease. Promoting your natural immune system helps in balancing the body and in turn treats itself for a wide range of health problems. Ganoderma promotes general good health and vitality. It also has a harmonising effect on the body and helps maintain body balance.
Antioxidants neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals of normal cellular respiration and metabolism. Ganoderma is one of the most potent anti oxidants at 23,500 I.U’s
In healthy the body has a healthy heart, healthy blood pressure, healthy cholesterol levels, normal blood sugar levels, and a healthy respiratory system. All the organs in the body operate withoutproblems
Ganoderma maintains and improves general Well-being.
Ganoderma lucidum is the scientific name for a species of red mushroom that once grew in the wild and is now being cultivated at special farms, in pristine growing conditions. Ganoderma contains more than 200 active elements that are known to improve health.
- Strengthen the body’s immune system
- Balance blood sugar level and improves pancreatic functions
- Protect against degeneration of skin cells and eliminates dead surface cells which improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of aging
- Controls destruction of healthy cells throughout the body
- Eliminates accumulated toxins
- Increases oxygen in the blood system
- Reduces fatigue and increases vitality
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases the metabolism
- Contains an abundance of anti-oxidants that control or inhibit damaging free radicals. Free radicals are a major cause of cell degeneration, cancer and aging.
- Assists our body’s natural ability to fight cancer cells
- Reduces cholesterol and body fat
- Helps to unclog arteries plugged with fatty deposits, and supports liver function
- Balances the metabolic rate and boosts energy
- Prevents fragmentation of platelets which can cause blockages in the circulatory system
- Fortifies and improves the digestive system
- Inhibits allergies, relieves sinus congestion, and helps with respiratory problems
- Reduces cholesterol and fat
- Rejuvenates the body’s tissues and cells
- Boosts all the body’s functions
- Helps to maintain youthfulness and contributes to improved vitality
- Overcomes skin disorders and beautifies the skil
- Is effective for relieving external problems such as scrapes, skin wounds, psoriasis, bug bites, stings, sunburn, mouth ulcers, and external bleeding.
Ganoderma Lucidum has been shown in some studies to inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce blood pressure. In studies of people with hypertension, researchers found blood pressure was significantly reduced over two-weeks' time with reishi supplementation.
Ganoderma Lucidum is commonly prescribed by practitioners for long-term immune system support. In studies involving patients with advanced tumors, the patients were given Ganoderma Lucidum for thirty days. Researchers found a marked immune-modulating effect as demonstrated by an increase in T lymphocytes and decreased CD8 counts. Patients also reported reduced side effects due to chemotherapy or radiation as well as postoperation recovery.
Blood Sugar Balance
Studies have shown Ganoderma Lucidum to have a blood sugar lowering effect. Much of this activity appears to be due to polysaccharides known as Ganoderans A, B, and C.
It appears there are three main mechanisms behind this hypoglycemic effect. This includes Ganoderma Lucidum's ability to elevate plasma insulin levels, to enhance peripheral tissue utilization of glucose, and to enhance liver metabolism of glucose.
Ganoderma Lucidum is commonly used for its hepatoprotective (liver protective) action. One study of patients with hepatitis B and elevated liver enzymes (SGOT/SGPT) and bilirubin were given reishi for three months. Significant reduction in SGOT and SGPT were noticed within one month. After three months all values were within normal range.
One of the unique uses of Ganoderma Lucidum is for altitude sickness. Reishi appears to reduce altitude sickness by oxygenating the blood. This benefit was studied in Asian mountain climbers that ascended mountains as high as 17,000 feet with minimal reaction.
Slow Down Your Aging
In addition, Ganoderma Lucidum also contains Polysaccharides which help to strengthen your immune system. Hence the stabilizing effects of Ganoderma can strengthen your health, improve your vitality and improve your immune system. With this, Ganoderma Lucidum herb obviously help to slow down your aging process.
The essence of ancient medical classic that states, "continuous consumption of Ganoderma makes your body light and young, lengthening life and making you like an immortal who never dies".
In brief, Ganoderma helps promote:
* A positive mood
* Refreshing deep sleep
* Increased mental focus
* Stronger immune system
* It may increase your body’s antioxidant capacity
* It may help maintain healthy skin, lungs and urinary tract
* It's been said that it supports healthy blood, and cholesterol levels
* Healthy liver function for body cleansing, and that
* It maintains the brain oxygen level for a feeling of well being.
Now, coffee & tea is one of the most popular beverage worldwide. We have all heard that coffee is bad for our health. What if I told you that coffee can be good for you?
What If I told you about a coffee that is substantially lower in caffeine than commercially processed decaf coffees, yet gives you all the rich flavour and even more energy than fully-caffeinated coffee?
What if I told you that this coffee might actually improve your sleep, balance your PH, increase oxygen to your brain, help balance your weight, and boost your overall health so efficiently that you can feel the benefits almost immediately?
What if I told you that this is REAL coffee (not a coffee substitute) grown and processed organically without the use of chemicals, pesticides, hormones or artificial fertilizers?
What if I told you that this coffee actually helps to remove toxins from your body, and with every cup you drink, you can feel better and realize increasing health benefits?
And, what if this particular coffee or tea tastes real good than other coffee or tea?
Coffee mixed with Ganoderma which is called the "healthy coffee". Ganoderma Coffee is only one of the products that contain this fasinating substance Ganoderma to improve their health and well being.
How can Ganoderma Coffee be healthy?
Very Low Caffeine Regular coffee has approximately 135 mg of caffeine.
Tea has approximately 50 mg of caffeine.
A Diet Coke has 46 mg of caffeine.
One ounce of dark chocolate has 22 mg of caffeine.
Ganoderma Coffee has just 9 mg of caffeine.
Non-Acidic Coffee is too acidic, so unfortunately many people must avoid coffee or limit the number of cups they drink in a day. Most coffee has a pH of 5.5, Ganoderma Coffee has a neutral pH between 7.3 and 7.5.
I love coffee, so i know what is good for me. Shouldn't you too getting yourself a nice good cup of coffee for a wonderful health? Try the Value For Money Pack!! and experince the Amazing "Magic Mushroom".
"Like" us in Facebook